Busting The Myth Surrounding DOT Compliance Group, What Online Reviews Won’t Tell You
There are a lot of misunderstandings and misconceptions surrounding DOT Compliance Group. An organization that functions solely and completely to assist the players in the transportation / trucking industry is being defamed relentlessly. Online reviewers claiming that the company is a fraud without any evidence is disheartening. DOT Compliance Group has been and is still a victim of negative reviews and hate for the past few years now. Despite all the negativity and false claims being spread by its adversaries and competitors, the company firmly stands its ground as a loyal and considerate partner in your growth and prosperity.
We at DOT Compliance Group educate our clients and customers regarding the DOT regulations that specifically direct all businesses in the transportation sector / trucking industry to participate in a random drug and alcohol testing program. We also facilitate DOT audit processes and make it easier for their employees and every safety-sensitive position holder in their organization to enroll in a random testing program which is not only approved by the Department of Transportation and FMCSA but also very much effective, concise and regularly updated.
We are merely a link between you and the federal structure, thereby simplifying your business operations for you and sharing your responsibilities so that you do not have to go through the complications of government procedures and formalities.
You can get in touch with DOT Compliance Group to understand better the 6 critical situations under which you will be required to get a random testing done as per the DOT. Following is a little glimpse of how we educate and assist our clients regarding the same:
- Pre-Employment Test: This test is carried out when there is no previous record or any negative or positive drug and alcohol test report on an employee.
- Random Test Selection: This is the most important test that your organization is required to enroll in. All your employees, especially the ones working in safety-sensitive positions will be randomly selected from a pool of candidates previously created with the help of DOT Compliance Group experts. This test is going to help you get clarity with regards to drug and alcohol use and abuse by your employees at your workplace.
- Post-Accident Assessment: According to the FMCSA, a drug and alcohol test may be required after accidents that lead to crashes or human fatality, bodily injuries, immediate medical treatment, disabling damage to both the driver and the vehicle, and the like.
- Reasonable Suspicion: Reasonable suspicion tests may be conducted when a supervisor, preferably a trained one in your organization has observed and reported specific indicators with regards to the body language, appearance, conduct and speech of any employee indicating use and abuse of drugs and alcohol at the workplace.
- Return To Duty Assessment: A return to duty test is performed whenever a safety-sensitive position holder is about to resume their job responsibilities after having tested positive for any drug and alcohol content in their system.
- Follow Up: A follow up test is required when an employee returns to their duty.
DOT Compliance Group does not represent any government or federal undertaking but functions as a link between you and them. In exchange for a nominal fee, we take it upon our shoulders to perform all your critical and important, yet time consuming responsibilities related to the rules and regulations and formalities laid down by the Department of Transportation and the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- It is entirely up to you whether you want to take our services or not.
- We do not believe in harassing or threatening our valued clients.
- With over 10,000 approved testing sites available across the country, we have established a reputation that is paralleled by no other company in this sector.
- We are here to provide you with complete audit assistance and more.
- We assist you in formulating a drug and alcohol policy and implementing it throughout your organization with simplicity.
DOT Compliance Group understands how important it is for your business to remain completely compliant on your drug / alcohol testing program. It is not only essential that you follow all the rules and regulations laid down by the Department of Transportation and the FMCSA to keep your business running but also your ethical responsibility to keep everyone in your company / organization safe and sound.